Sunday, April 13, 2008

27 Weeks and a MN Baby Shower

This past weekend I went to MN to see my family. While I was there, my mom threw me a wonderful baby shower. I had a great time. Many of my friends and family traveled across the state to come. I appreciate it greatly!! The baby gifts are all so beautiful but the best part was hanging out with all the people that are near and dear to my heart...thanks!! The funny thing is...I really think I need to start lifting weights. My biceps hurt today because I held so many babies yesterday. Boy, I must be a wimp.

I miss you all so much!! Here are a couple of the pics...enjoy!





1 comment:

Amanda Jaksha said...

Looks like fun! Sorry I missed you last week...any other time and Ava and I would have been able to come by to say hello. Your invitations are just to damn cute also.