It's official....I am now 32. Although, I feel like I am 22 and look like it too. ;) HA, HA!!! For my birthday John decided to take the family to Wyoming's Ayres Natural Bridge, a beautiful rock "bridge" tucked away in the foothills outside of Douglas. He had visited there when he was a child and thought it would be fun to take us. We spent about an hour walking around and then it began to rain, bummer. We also stopped by a dinosaur museum in Glenrock. I guess there are lots of dinosaur fossils just 2 miles outside of Glenrock. I thought it was pretty cool. Then we headed up to Casper where we spent the night. Lanie had a bunch of firsts: picnic, ride on Daddy's shoulders, looking at and touching dinosaur fossils, swimming at a hotel pool, shopping at an enormous western store (where they have the MOST adorable cowboy boots ever), eating lunch in the car and two long car rides. She was super and stayed up until 10 last night. I had a super birthday because it doesn't get any better than hanging out with my sweet baby girl and my hunky husband.
Tomato Salad with Dill and Feta
16 hours ago
-18.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment