Friday, November 27, 2009

He went to Jared....

Corny but true! John and I celebrated our four year wedding anniversary yesterday and he bought me a beautiful diamond anniversary ring. This year it fell on Thanksgiving so we spent the day with our families instead of on some hot date. I suppose one night soon I will have Grandma Susan watch Lanie so we can have a date night.



On another note, my belly is growing...FAST! I don't suppose it has something to do with my insatiable sweet tooth. I currently have three different types of candy in the house and I really enjoy kettle corn on a daily basis. I am 21 weeks now and our little boy is real active. According to the books, he is roughly 7 inches long and weighs 10 ounces. Everyday I amazed by the miracle of life growing inside my belly and the wild baby I have running around the house.



















1 comment:

Amanda Jaksha said...

Lucky ducky...your bump is getting cute too!