Friday, July 2, 2010

33 Years and 3 Months

Here is how much of my day is spent...feeding one or both of the kids.
I stay lean by climbing on EVERYTHING!!

26 pounds

I weigh 13 pounds!



Such a happy little man!


Thought we would give rice cereal a try...not so much a fan quite yet. He did take two bites.




Well I am officially 33 years old today and Collin is 3 months. I have pondered back on one year ago today. John took Lanie and I on a road trip up to Wyoming. I wasn't even pregnant with Collin yet. Little did I know... life was a lot simpler back then. So far my day has been pretty great...I have lots of texts and phone calls with birthday wishes (love it and thanks). I also was able to have lunch with Elizabeth and Todd without kids, thanks to Papa & GG. Tonight JK and I have a dinner date planned with Grandma Susan taking the night shift with the kids :) What a super birthday!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great Angy! Kids are too cute!

Danelle