Collin is doing a pretty good job of sitting up these days. He is also enjoying solid foods at two meals a day right now...soon to be three. He has loved everything he has tasted. He is also scooting around...mostly in reverse. Lanie Kay is amazing us everyday with all that she knows. The kids at daycare love to race Matchbox cars down the slide and have taught her how to say..."winner, winner, chicken dinner". She also asked me to do "knuckles" the other night. She is silly. I am not too into having the kids watch t.v. but she has a video she calls "BINGO". It sings all kinds of nursery rhymes and she insists on watching it every night when we get home. You might catch her singing, "London Bridge is Falling Down". A prediction is that she may get a one of those portable DVD players for a Christmas present this year because I am not sure I can handle watching BINGO everyday. Otherwise life is pretty great. JK is selling windows and I feel pretty darn successful with the Kindergartners now that we are over the beginning of the year hump. They learn so much, so fast and that is why I love teaching those little kiddos so much. It is quite rewarding and I have a pretty great class!!!
P.S. I can't wait until Collin can crawl....even though that means he can get into everything.
-18.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment