1988
Jess & I
January 1996
Jess & I
October 2011
Madelyn Nichols born July 1, already big enough to sit in the Bumbo!
In 1987, my mother and I moved to Little Falls, MN after my mom got a new job. I started school a couple of weeks into the school year, 5th grade as a matter of fact. I met Jessica that first day and little did I know that 24 years later we would still be the best of friends. Even though there has always been many miles between us, we always seem to keep in touch and every visit picks up like the last left off. This past week she was in Denver and I was able to go down to visit and meet her new baby girl, Madelyn. It was a great visit as always. She is such a wonderful person and I am lucky to have her in my life!
January 1996
October 2011
-18.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment