Eddy the black panther
Over spring break, Papa and GG expressed interest in visiting the zoo. I am not quite sure my little ones are ready for that whole experience at the vast Denver Zoo so instead I thought we might be able to handle something on a smaller scale. We drove over to Keenesburg to the The Wild Animal Sanctuary today (http://www.wildanimalsanctuary.org ). It was really remarkable and reasonably priced as well...Collin is still free, woo hoo! It was a ton of walking, about two miles but the kids did it and Collin didn't have a melt down until the very end! We had a lot of fun and we had very decent views of lions, tigers,black bears as well as brown bears and a beautiful black panther named Eddy. I would recommend this place just be sure you are ready to walk, wear sunscreen and have food for your little ones to prevent melt downs! :)






-18.jpg)



1 comment:
Great photos, looks fun!
Post a Comment