Sunday, August 3, 2008

Momma's Little Angel


Our first trip out of town went off without a hitch. The only problem...it was over 100 degrees in Pueblo all weekend. On Saturday, it was 108. Yuck! We quickly traveled from one air conditioned environment to the next. Seriously, how do people live in the South...poor Mary and Ray. Lanie was very well behaved all weekend. On Friday, Daddy went golfing in Canon City(crazy, I know) and the girls visited some family friends. Then we headed over the Pueblo to have supper with the Niberts. Saturday, we spent some more time with Tony, Lindsay and Grace then went to Billy and Marci's wedding in Penrose. Thankfully, the clouds came in and they had a nice big tent for their outdoor wedding. Lanie did smashingly. Yep, she sleep through the whole ceremony and only woke to eat. I think that the heat helped. It is awfully hard not to get sleepy when it is so stinking hot! I was really ready to head home this morning. We spent entirely too much time in the car. Thanks to my sister, Stacy, for staying with the boys. Poor Chip has to wear a cone and hasn't figured out how to close he can get to anything. He constantly runs into us....poor little guy.



Tony, Lindsay, Grace, Marci & Billy

Conehead the Barbarian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When do Lauren and I get to come see adorable Lanie? Call me!
Love, Cathy