Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lanie is going to be a big sister!

Lanie and Sal at the cabin
Sal Ray and his #1 Aunt

Cutie Babies


Well...the big news to share in our lives is that I am pregnant. We just found out today so this is real fresh. According to my calculations, the baby will be due early April. I am very excited but nervous at the same time, having one child at times is challenging.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG-Yeah!! I am so happy for the three of you-Take care and see you soon-too soon! Love, Cathy

Unknown said...

Call Marge Shumway, she can give you an insight on plenty of little ones all at once!

Amanda Jaksha said...

Congrats! Are you hoping for a particular sex? Start looking for babysitters...grandmas can't quite keep up once you add a 2nd one to the mix ;)

Katherine said...

Congrats, Ang & family. What a great piece of news to discover on your blog. I hope you're feeling well.