Thursday, April 1, 2010

39 Weeks

News from the doctor today...I am dilated two centimeters and 50% effaced, but this no guarantee that the baby is will be here soon. It could still be a week or more. One can hope though!!! The baby's heartbeat was 136 bpm, normal. He sure is moving around a lot and making sleep difficult. I am ready!

News from school today...I was offered a kindergarten position at Maplewood Elementary. I am excited and relieved to have a secure position for the fall. I am also pleased to teach kinder again. The hard part...packing up my room and moving it AGAIN! It will also mean a lot of work at the school this summer but I look forward to it and hope for the best!


Stay posted for baby news....I will get someone to make timely updates for us, if we are unable.

No comments: