
Today marks four days old for the little guy! He has been a pretty good baby; content, good sleeper and good eater. He is so tiny! I changed Lanie's diaper this morning for the first time since I have been home. I can't believe how much they grow in a matter of months. Lanie had a hard time this morning. She was crabby about everything except holding the bottle to help feed the baby. She loves to help with the baby but gets real ticked when mom can't pick her up. Every day I feel better but I am anxious to be healed; having a c-section is real bummer.

Cousins: Lanie, Collin &
Roary
Grandpaw Adams & Uncle Cale
1 comment:
Ang-no one told me you had a c-section, yuck. Ava starts back to school tomorrow and I can always come by on Monday or Wedensday mornings to see if Laney and Aliza can find some mischief outside if you want some help. Really, I don't mind taking them to the park for a couple of hours so momma can nap.
Post a Comment