I went to the doctor today and everything seems to be normal: blood pressure, baby's heartbeat and measure of my belly (38 cm). Not too interesting. I go back Thursday, July 3. I did have a couple of contractions last night but nothing consistent. I hope it is a sign that she is ready to come soon but I suppose it is too early to get my hopes up for that.
The best part of today was going to the hospital to visit the Urichs. I held little Kyler so long my arm tired. Our baby was kicking him the butt while I holding him. I told him to cry all he wants and tell his little friend, Lanie, it is time to come out and play with him. He is too precious. Elizabeth is doing well and they will go home tomorrow.
Here is a little video...
7 Day High Protein Diet Meal Plan
17 hours ago
-18.jpg)



1 comment:
Congratulations Elizabeth! He is so handsome! Roslyn Wikoff :)
Post a Comment