Saturday, June 21, 2008

The first day of summer...June 21 and 21 days to go!

37 Weeks I never would have imagined my belly would get this big!! Wowzers!!
I went to the doctor yesterday; all is well. Baby's heartbeat was 136bpm...normal. My blood pressure was normal. I was in and out in less than 20 minutes. My next appointment is on Friday, June 27. I have an urge to be active...I walked the boys twice this morning. I hope it is a sign but I doubt it. Tonight, we hung out with my Daddy and Patti for a fish fry and belated father's day. Oh yeah, Chip was really funny today...I decided it was finally time to get our bag ready for the hospital. I put the empty bag in the bedroom and Chip decided he was going to take a nap in it. He is just too darn cute!! Right now, he is grooming Buzz by licking and chewing on his ear. I tried to take a video but it was too dark. I uploaded one from last summer instead. Chip isn't particular either he chewed the ear on our friend's puggle last weekend. Those crazy dogs...ya gotta love'em.

That's my Daddy! He likes to tell me the story of when I was born everytime I see him. "I remember the day you were born. It was just like yesterday," he says. More like almost 31 years ago.



Chip's Chew Toy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowzers, double wowzers! You look wonderful! I am so excited for you and John and Buzz and Chip and looking so forward to meeting your daughter!