Sunday, June 1, 2008

Six weeks to go...

I was thinking about how I felt and looked when I was six weeks pregnant, back in November. I never thought the day would come when my belly would get this big. I thought it would be funny to take a look back to when I was only six weeks into the pregnancy and then what I look like today with only six weeks to go...

Last night, to entertain ourselves, we decided we would give BINGO a shot. Well we won't be back there for at least as long as it takes to forget that we don't really like BINGO, hopefully a long time. It was funny...looking around, we were the youngest people there excluding a couple of children. Needless to say, no one our age goes to BINGO. Unfortunately, we didn't win any money either, oh well.

One of the gifts from our shower is the picture hanging on the wall behind me. Our friend, Steph, made it. She handpainted everything on it. It is so cute and it looks perfect in nursery. Thanks again, Steph!







2 comments:

Josh and Beth said...

Bingo huh?

Anonymous said...

You've come a long way baby! :)