Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lanie's on her way...slowly!!!

Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), Angy couldn't make this update for herself because she was taken to the hospital around 8:00 this morning after her water broke. Lanie is being stubborn. It is currently 6:15 p.m. and with very few contractions throughout the day, she was given Pitocin to hopefully speed things up. She is currently at 5 cm dilated. If things don't speed within the next couple of hours, a C-Section may be in the works. Stay tuned for more!

Update c/o Josh and Elizabeth Urich.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Angy! I know I have been so busy this summer but I wanted to check and see how the baby was coming along. You have probably already had it since last night but I hope she is healthy and doing great.

Melinda Suter

Amanda Jaksha said...

Congratulations Kinyon's!!! I hope all is well and mom and baby are resting. I can't wait to meet her and see some photos too.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...she will come and it will all be worth it!! Praying for you and Lanie!
~Kim, Abby & Luke