http://carouselofhappiness.org/
Last summer I read about a carousel that a man was carving, building and putting in Nederland. It took him 26 years to complete and it is beautiful! He carved and painted all of the animals himself. There's a big long history of the whole thing on their website if you are interested. Since we were already at the cabin which is less than 15 minutes from Nederland, I decided we were going to see this carousel. It was actually so much cooler than I had anticipated. Lanie loved it so much that we had to ride it twice. Good thing it is only one dollar per ride. Collin on the other hand did not enjoy himself. The first go around he rode an animal, he was ready to get off ten seconds into the ride. On the second time, I thought we better sit on the bear bench. He enjoyed that much more. If you get a chance, I recommend a trip up to Nederland. Besides the carousel, it is a quaint little town with lots of cute shops.
-18.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment