100 year old Box Ball Game that is in the clubhouse at the cabin
Dirty Boy! He loves sticks and dirt!
We took a trip up the cabin on Wednesday afternoon. After I spent hours packing the car up we all hopped in...we were excited! Then Chip spilled an enormous glass of soda all over me and the passenger seat. We got over that, I changed and cleaned up. We were on the road again...we turn to go to Longmont and John rear-ends the car in front of us. We are all okay and there was minimal damage to our car, we were after all going barely 5mph when he did it. Phew, just when we were back on the road and ready I suddenly realized that I forgot to pack probably the most important thing when traveling with a one year, the PACK AND PLAY!! How does one forget to pack that? Oh great, where is Collin going to sleep?! Well it ended up turning out ok. A mattress on the floor did the trick. We spent time walking, admiring the hummingbirds, and most of all nice family time! Boy, the cabin sure is a great place!!
-18.jpg)



1 comment:
Wow, now that's a story!
Post a Comment